SSBSC-IR Butt Splicer
- The SSBSC-IR is a compact design ideally suited for use with label application equipment.
- The SSBSC-IR always positions the splicing tape on the backside of the label liner where it does not interfere with the continuous feeding of labels.
- The SSBSC-IR splices in-register. This allows the splice to be positioned between labels ensuring that all labels are useable.
- Automatic splicing based on operator settable diameter. Splicing can be also initiated manually.
|Pneumatic||to 80 PSI||to 5 ATM|
- Product Brochure - English
- SSBSC Product Video
- Duration: 3 mins 52 secs, File Size: 24 MB
As with all Martin products, the Martin SSBSC-IR Butt Splicer can be application-engineered to fit each process. Contact Martin Automatic for your specific needs.